Monday, May 11, 2015

Ch...ch...ch...changes

The ELB and I, while on vacation the other year, commented that it would be really great if we could move to SC, and live there all the time.

And I think that it might actually happen.

Next Monday, I have TWO interviews in SC..on the same day...in two different cities... And I have to be at work at my real job in Baltimore on Tuesday morning.

So, internet peeps... Please send some positive thoughts my way as I try to make the next step of my life a reality. It will be a rough turn around. The ELB will drive all night so that I can sleep and not be a total washout at work on Tuesday.

I'm being positive. I have faith that if either of these jobs is the right one for me, then things will work out. If not, then I will keep trying.

Mentally, I'm ready. Bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm speaking it into the universe-- you ARE going to get the perfect offer! I hope it's one of these two!

    ReplyDelete