Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3year anniversary

Three years ago today, my mom passed away.

Two years ago next week, I had my lap band surgery.

One year ago, I was struggling with a weight loss plateau.

Today, I'm still plateaued, but I went to the gym and had my ass kicked by one of the personal trainers who taught a cardio toning class instead of zumba. I got a hug from a gust of wind that slammed my car door shut, and reminded me that my mom is always with me. I had a milkshake and onion rings for dinner, because that was one of my mom's favorite meals.

I had a pretty good day today.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those little reminders. like the car door, just the best things on Earth to hold onto? I love the little signs my Mum sends me. And my goto Mum anniversary meal is crumbed chops and a lime milkshake! Yum!

    ReplyDelete