Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Getting there

I've been slowly losing the 15 lbs that I packed on after my unfill. I'm about halfway there to my lowest adult weight. It helps that Donny has restriction when it's cold.

I was scheduled for a fill on 12/12 but I called and cancelled today. I have restriction. I'm exercising. I'm losing the "i forgot what it felt like to eat without pb'ing" pounds. Why mess with a good thing?

I did reschedule for January just so that I can be on the calendar, but I'll see where I am with weightloss after vacation and decide from there.

My unfill was denied by insurance. I told my surgeons office what they needed to do to make sure it was paid and they told me that I was wrong and that there wouldn't be an issue. If they try to bill me for the visit, I'll fight it. I emailed them and talked to them on the phone prior to coming in and explained what the insurance company wanted and they chose to ignore me. They will have to write it off.

Yeah I'm in that kind of mood. But I did yoga tonight and then hit Sam's club for healthy lunch food. Yay me. Dinner is water and deli ham. Woot.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Can't they re-bill? Man I just LOVE insurance and billing...

    ReplyDelete