Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Welcome back!

Over the past few days, restriction seems to be creeping back into my life.

I'm not complaining. I wanted it to happen. It's just odd that I went from wideopen to slowly increasing restriction. Food that I was able to eat with wild abandon isn't as appealing now. I'm not a bottomless pit (as much). I actually feel satisfied.

I'm not saying that I don't struggle during the day. I do. Mainly, I think it's withdrawal from the massive sugar that I was eating so I get the mid afternoon snackies. But I can drink SO MUCH WATER now. It's like I'm a desert that hasn't seen the rain in years.

I don't go back to the surgeon until 11/19, so I'll see where I'm at with weightloss and restriction when that day gets here.

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment