Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's a sign...

I was all set for my fill today, despite the fact that the deep freeze that is gripping the east coast brought me restriction yesterday.

I was on the fence, since I finally had restriction, but it was too late to cancel my appointment without having to pay the no-show charge, so I decided I would go.

Then my surgeons office called to get me to reschedule because my surgeon had to do an emergency surgery.

I took that as a sign that I shouldn't get a fill right now... So I rescheduled for Friday, December 5. I just remembered that I have a conflict that day, also.

I'll get a fill eventually. Right now I'm going to work on doing this the old fashioned way, with hard work and exercise. And when I get a fill, great. Until then, I can at least TRY my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment