Thursday, October 23, 2014

I have not been forsaken

After a 1cc unfill last night, I've been feeling pretty invincible in the eating department. I ate two 1/2 c servings of my protein chicken salad, and a bowl of homemade beef vegetable lentil soup I made last week. And some cookies.

OK, in retrospect, that's really not horrible. Sure, I coukd have done without the cookies, but it's alot better than what my brain was telling me to eat--things like breakfast from Hardee's or Chinese food lunch.

After Zumba, I stopped and got a newly discovered secret pleasure-the Frito burrito from Taco Bell. And it was at this point that Donny woke up and said "knock it the f#ck off, Luka".  Three bites, and it hurt.

So I went shopping and bought some super cute boots and a sweater. Then tried to resume burito eating, and three more bites and I gave up. So I stopped for Sweet Frog.

Tomorrow is the rescheduled martini bar girls night, and I'm still on antibiotics. No booze for me, but I'm excited to see what it feels like to go out for a meal and not start to slime or PB after 1 or 2 bites, and then start the panicked looking for the bathroom and praying that I don't get it all over my clothes, and trying to figure out if my friends will ever wonder what's wrong with me.

All i know is that since my unfill last night, I've felt pretty good, except for the fear that I'll regain a ton of weight.

The ELB woke me up this morning, probably around 2am to let me know that this was the first time in almost a year that I slept without coughing. I take it that was a good sign.

So to keep myself on track, two girls at work and I are doing a two month weightloss challenge with each other. We start November 3, and final weigh-in is January 5. It should be a fun way to keep each other motivated. No big investment other than bragging rights, and the two smallest losers buy the biggest loser lunch! Anyone know where I can buy an inexpensive tiny trophy?

Happy Thursday night!

1 comment:

  1. You can get a trophy on amazon for $5-10, but it seems silly to buy yourself a trophy, as I have faith you can win this! It's a great way to stay on track during the holidays too!

    ReplyDelete