Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Updated weight

I stopped in at my surgeons office yesterday for a quick weigh in. I was at 337.2, 336.6 and 337.0. Since this is nearly consistant with my work scale, I chose to update my ticker with a newer weight.

I'm struggling right now with being able to eat more than I should. I also find myself snacking during the day when I'm not hungry. This behavior needs to stop. Now. I'm only hurting myself.

Today I had a whopper jr, small fries, and like 6 chip delux cookies...not good. Too much junk, too many sliders. I didnt make chicken salad this week, so I'm off track with packing my lunch, too. If I've learned anything from this journey, it's to be consistant.

The stupid thing is, I brought grilled chicken, falafal, greek yogurt dip, hummus, and wheat crackers for my food today. And I didn't eat it. I chose the unhealthy option over the healthy one.

It's time to retrain my brain (ReTrain your Brain!) To be healthy and not lazy. To get my butt on the elliptical when I can't go to the gym.

I've been slacking and I feel it. I have a goal to meet. Now to actually get there.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a fill appointment scheduled for soon after your insurance becomes effective?

    ReplyDelete