Thursday, July 24, 2014

Things are... Ok

Life is pretty uneventful in my world right now.

I've lost the taste for coffee, so instead I've just been having protien shakes for breakfast this week. I'm hitting the gym when I can. I'm limiting my cookie intake to one per day... Although the ice cream monster rears its head more often... Stupid hot summer.

I get on the scale tomorrow, but honestly, this week I feel FAT. I'm not expecting the scale to move. I'll be happy with it just staying the same. I'm still optimistic that I can reach my goal of 299 by Christmas... Although I would like to actually lose it by Thanksgiving. All I can do is make the best choices I can and keep pushing forward with my exercise.

I'll see what the scale says in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you.. :) and you can make your goal girl. Just keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete