Friday, July 25, 2014

Sigh

For two weeks, I've been doing really good with food and exercise. Perfect? No.... But really good.

How does my body reward me? With a two pound GAIN.

I can totally see how people get discouraged and give up on their weightloss goals. I'm not asking for immediate gratification, but throw me a fricking bone here. I would have taken a 1/2 lb loss and been happy.

My goal is to not let this bring me down. I plan to go to the gym tonight for weights. I plan to not eat out my frustration with cookies and ice cream. And next week I'll exercise as much as I can.

I have a goal and I plan to get there.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. My body does this to me ALL the time...I am apparently VERY good at storing fat and not so good at getting rid of it. Just remember that if it were easy you would have decided to get the band...have faith in yourself and know that I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete