Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 3

Let me start this by saying...I am weak.

I fell victim to the ice cream monster again last night. It was only two bites and not a whole bowl .. But still, I am weak. I also had a hardboiled egg. Weak I tell you!

But real or imagined, I feel more restriction. I'm hoping it continues.

I made chicken salad with egg for lunch...brought two 1/2 cup portions and two boiled eggs and 1/4 cup almonds for my work food today. I'm going to the gym tonight and doing some light weights and cardio.

Dinner will probably be a shake since I won't be home till later.

I won tickets to see the new disney movie tomorrow night so I'll miss the gym. I know I know but it's a free movie sneak. How could I say no to that?

Happy Monday, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I still love disney movies... I'd totally go to it too!

    ReplyDelete