Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 2

I'm on day two... So far so good.

Yesterday was not perfect. I had a killer migraine. I ate 5 doritos and a spoon of ice cream and drank some Diet Dr. Pepper (for the headache). I am a boredom eater, and because I was alone all day, I ate. I tried to fill the snacking void with lentil soup... And it helped... But I wanted to chew something--hence the doritos.

Today, I'm better. We slept late... Which takes away alot of hours that would normally be filled with food temptations. The ELB is home today, so that helps keep me more accountable.

I'm going to go boil eggs and make chicken salad for day three. Day four and five are back to solid protien. I have chicken breast, and ground/ cubed pork in the freezer for that.

I can honestly say that I felt like I had more restriction yesterday.. Even with just soup and shakes. Maybe it's mental, but it gave me the sense that it's working... But it might be weather changes coming in, too. I know that Friday, even though I had the chance to indulge, I wasn't able to... I had restriction then, too. Go figure.

This Friday is girls night out, and I'm already reviewing the menu for acceptable items at Bertuccis. I'm totally having some sangria, but will avoid the bread and pasta.

I have a plan. Back to packing lunch. Still to hot to walk outside, and the gym is still out until the next Orioles road trip, but I'm going to do what I can.

Day three update tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad this is working out for you!! I hope it helps with your restriction :)

    ReplyDelete