Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sweatual healing


I woke up Monday morning with a sore throat, drainage, and sinus pressure. I barely slept Monday night because of the coughing and inability to breathe through my nose.


Tuesday, I was miserable at work. And I had been really looking forward to going to zumba. So I sucked it up, and I went... With Kleenex tucked in my sports bra and some Halls tucked in my cheek. And I sweated. And I survived.

Yesterday, I felt some better. Still congested, still coughing... But I really wanted to do the weights at the gym. So I went, and I did 25 minutes on the treadmill and two circuits on the weights. And I sweated and I survived.

Today, I was still fighting off the blechies. But I went to zumba. And I'm glad I did. I made it through another class, still sticking on a Halls to quell the cough.

I am still fighting off the cold/sinus infection. But I feel tons better and I honestly think that working out has helped.

I packed my gym bag for tomorrow... Not sure if I'll go, but the option is there if I want it.

Happy Friday eve!

2 comments:

  1. great job girl. I always feel better when i push through the pain or not feeling well to get my work out in.. some times i have to tell myself all the way there... " you wont feel worse when you are done, granted you may not feel better but you wont feel worse" somehow that always gets me through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhh! You were sweating out the 'ick'. I totally believe that works!

    ReplyDelete