Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ahem...hello?

I know that I've been a posting slacker lately. Used to be that I would get to work in the morning, drink my protein coffee, write a post , and start my day. However, in order to keep my new job,  I've severely limited my online time at work to professional stuff only. It blows, but you know what would blow more? Unemployment.

So now I post sporadically from my phone. It's better than nothing but makes waxing poetic more difficult.

I'm loving the new job. I'm crazy busy. Everyday is a new challenge. I rarely get to finish my protein coffee. I still feel like I have good restriction.

Today, I spotted the shadow of my collarbones. O.M.G. I was so excited! I haven't weighed lately, but there is a scale in one of the pre-admit rooms that is used to do the weigh ins for their biggest loser challenge... And I totally plan on weighing occasionally. My next surgeon appt isn't until September.. Unless I have some issues... So I need to work at staying on plan. SMS the scale helps me to see my progress.

I still need to pull the trigger on the gym. I plan to do that in the next week or so. I've been walking most mornings... Except this week when we had biblical flooding... I'm sure you saw the street collapsing footage on the national news.... Yeah.. Fun stuff.

So that's been my life. I'm not regretting the decision to take this job at all. I needed a challenge... And God brought me one.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Unemployment would blow more for sure. I think spring always inspires improving ones health...(even with flooding.) :) Glad its working out so well for you! And yay for collarbones!

    ReplyDelete